LIVE-ing in the last Days
Often, a reference to the last days means when the judgment comes…a Christian who make his focus the judgment will be ineffective at ministering the good news.
BUT, DOESN’T THE BIBLE TEACH THAT THE WORLD WILL GET WORSE UNTIL JESUS RETURNS?
Discerning the signs of the times:
Daniel 9 – The 70 weeks
Matthew 12:39-40 …the sign of Jonah
- Signs in the heavens – a star was over the birthplace – it was unmistakable – not something predictable.
- You don’t prophesy retroactively – piece things together after they happen.
- You interpret scripture first with Scripture:
- What do the sun and moon mean prophetically?
- Joseph’s dream – sun moon and stars bowed to him. Authorities
- IS this passage explained anywhere else?
Joel 2 à Acts 2
Acts 2:16-21 THIS is that… It was tongues, praise, a salvation message
The Last days = every day since THAT day! THAT was the great and awesome day of the Lord.
1 John 2:18 – the last hour…MANY antichrists have come…
- In this epoch season, the Spirit is upon us to bring Good News.
- The signs of these times are:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS