Gathered or assembled?
YOU CANNOT EXPERIENCE THE FULLNESS OF JESUS WITHOUT PARTICIPATING IN HIS BODY
Hebrews 10:19-25 how to remain on fire for the Lord
Draw near — come before God with reverent hearts
- As in Heb 4:16
Hold fast — hold tight to something to keep it from wandering
- Like restraining a pet with a leash
- Our faith tends to wander…we have a natural tendency to lose our hope in Christ
Consider … to provoke — like inciting a riot
- Think how we might best help someone get active in their Kingdom calling
- Provoke – encourage and light a fire in one another
Assembling together…encouraging one another
- Being intentional…not finding other things more important than this one.
- So many distractions!
- Bio family is not enough! Family has blind spots – the family of God fills those gaps. Families can become cliquish – the body – young and old, keeps that from happening
- We think, “well, I already have fellowship with my friends – but what about the ones who need YOR encouragement???”
Are you living 24/7 in an attitude of sold out, on fire for Jesus, committed lifestyle?
You need the body of Christ!!!