Made for victory
Isaiah 54:10-17 …Enlarge the curtains of your tent! – brings conflict, doesn’t it?
- We stand firm because we know His lovingkindness will never be removed from us – He is Good!
- Rubies…antimony…sapphires – all formed by heat and/ or pressure
- I created the smith… — the smith of circumstances, molding us into a weapon which cannot lose
- like tempered steel
- HEAT: brings the steel to a malleable state
- Hammer and Anvil: shapes it into a powerful weapon
The devil never wins against God and His people. Even his seeming victories become tools to make us stronger in our faith, and a more effective weapon against the kingdom of darkness
Peter …Satan has asked to sift you as Wheat…
Paul 2 Cor 12:7-10 What are you going to do with that, Devil?
When we have fully surrendered to the love of God, and refuse to believe that His motive toward us is ever anything but love, we will always be victorious over our adversary.
1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world–our faith.
- We win when we do not lose heart
- We win when we keep our eyes on the prize – the high call of God
1 Peter 1:3-7
The proof of your faith –
The proof of pour faith is that we remained faithful to the end. Always trusting that God is GOOD
Job 23:10-12 “But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. “My foot has held fast to His path; I have kept His way and not turned aside. “I have not departed from the command of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.
COMMUNION: Hebrews 6:19-20